To setup Paubox Encrypted Email for Exchange 2013, you’ll need to create a Smarthost using the Exchange Admin Center.
After the smarthost is created, you don’t need to restart any services or reboot. The changes take effect immediately.
- Login to your Exchange Admin Center
- Select mail flow from the side bar on the left
- Select send connectors from the options at the top
- Click on the pencil icon (edit button)
- Select delivery from the side bar
- Select the option Route mail through smart hosts
- Click on the plus symbol to add a smarthost
- Type in outbound.paubox.com and click save
- Click save again
SEE RELATED: Create a Smarthost on Exchange 2010
SEE RELATED: Setup Paubox with Microsoft Exchange