If your email domain is hosted by Paubox and you have administrative access to your domain settings, you can delete or disable users under your account.
To delete or disable a user through the Paubox admin panel, do the following:
- Login to your Paubox admin panel
- Click on your domain name
- Click on Users at the top of the page
- On the next page you should see all the email accounts that are hosted under your domain name. To the left of each user account, there is a checkbox, click on the checkbox next to the user you want to delete or disable.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the drop down menu with the words Choose Action. From there select, Disable or Delete. Disable means that the account still exist and will continue to receive email, however the user will not have access to the email account. Deleting the account means that you delete that account entirely.
- Then click Apply. That's it you are done!