If you have begun using the Paubox API and you have noticed that some of your emails do not contain the "Encrypted by Paubox" footer, please follow this guide.
- Open the email headers for the email without a footer by following this guide
- At the bottom of the email headers, you should see this line:
- X-Encrypted-Email: This email was sent using 256-bit AES encryption by Paubox
- This indicates that the email was encrypted and sent through our server. If you see this, continue to the next step.
- Make sure that if you are sending a message with HTML content, you must wrap the entire message with <html> and <body> tags.
- hi, please visit our <a href="paubox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us">help center</a>.
- <html><body>hi, please visit <a href="paubox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us">help center</a>.</body></html>
If this guide does not resolve the footer issue, please contact us by submitting a ticket.